Thursday, March 7, 2013

This week is international women's week, and last sunday was international sex workers rights day - I just think it is super important to note that.
We looked at film's in class today, so I thought that maybe I could bring the two together for this entry.
I am also a super big music junkie, and I am doing a special CHMA show tomorrow for women's week, so I have been thinking about if there are any songs that I can play on my segment. I probably won't play this song because the words aren't really so applicable, but the video I think is worth pointing out because, well first it is pretty cool, and second because it really shows sort of like what it used to be like to be a housewife in a sarcastic sort of way. Plus just generally a fun song!


No comments:

Post a Comment