Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hashtag, PROJECTOR PROBLEMZZ. only took around 20 minutes out of our class, at least....
Technology is absolutely ridiculous sometimes. How is it possibly to break the projector screen that badly and not report it to anyone, instead just leave it for our class to deal with?? How rude.

This work by Jon Sasaki applies pretty well to my last entry.... http://www.jonsasaki.com/files/hang_in_there.mov #catscatscats

We looked at some pretty cool works today, I really liked the MTA grad Sasaki...
I just can't stop thinking about triangles though.
Can I do an independent study on triangles? I don't really understand the whole independent study process... I don't know. Triangles are just awesome. They symbolize so many different things...

Past, present & future.
Mind, body & and spirit.

A triangle with its point facing up can mean strength and male energy, point down meaning feminine energy (but not weakness!!).

Point up triangles can also mean going towards the spiritual, point down a descent - because obviously us females are all bringing everybody to a fate less than heaven. What sinners we all are...


No comments:

Post a Comment